Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Softball Pitcher Big Boobs

assembly and other horrors

has already started on Sunday. My sister has her birthday nachgefeiert. And I was morgends already totally flat, was not hungry and wanted to be at home . Remain On Monday the same
went on and I got even breathing problems. I thought at the beginning is not really what did it and made my spray. But that was not better and I was still breast pain Dolls will make. As if someone pushes you along the rib cage. It was then a real hyperventilate. Great! My mom is with me went to a casting Lungenfachärztzin and then it went a little better. To clarify, we were allowed to again go into the hospital to CT, so there is no pulmonary embolism. It was fortunately not.
Tuesday I've written exam and have already noticed that it starts again. As I do every Tuesday to the blood pricking go I thought, the faster you're there the better. If you umkippst is, after all, a doctor there or one of the medical assistants. When I got
pricking blood immediately said that's not me doing well and I would quite like to lie down. Has also had all worked perfectly after that I just break. So much so right. I was so damn bad! I wanted to go home, but they did not let me. Was indeed a good thing. Not that I folded in the car or something. If it were not so great.
you have called my dad to pick me.
Then came yet again by a doctor and I'm cooking what salt and get to the nausea. This could all get on the medication I receive. That would be in the beginning the phase. Would actually tolerated the drug well, but there's just always exceptions.
slept almost 1 1 / 2 hours, but then felt better. Although still not really good but still so good that I could drive my car home. 've Slept again after 3 hours on the couch.
Today I feel better. The belly is still always a bit insufferable, but I must not break. And goes to get air again to the bottom. Nevertheless, I do now for the first time Suppenkur. Not that again tomorrow comes. I can not do with the exam stress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment