Thursday, September 9, 2010

Aluminum Foil Boat Design Penny Holding

09.09.2010 - 3rd post

* cough *

I'm back = D So

Monday? Tuesday? Wednesday?
to be honest I have for some unknown reason, forget any blush IMMOMENT XD ~
niht but I think that something is out außergewöhnlcihes happened to know that my class is that I can not drink because I told my tea übern Rock had poured WHILE I drank.
* cough * jaaa ^___^''

naja today XD 8D
Thursday (yes, I remember what I done * applauds * hab)

So today the first day of preparation for the school festival = D
my class was out "Genji Monogatari" on ... I of course
not ... I could feel the Japanese text does not know XD I'm just
for the "TIME TABLE" - responsible poster;)
yes but that was another act XDD
On-chan and her perfectionism and how she said to her "ki" it "キモイ" looks like * g *


Well today I was the first time in ... we call it "give-us-foreign-FAST-free-japanese-lesson-volunteer group"
Well that's almost common
XD I mean 2000 yen for 3 months or cheap? XD
I had been only said that there is nothing -.-''
naja so far I'm in a group a bit * cough * under my level is ...
but I am thinking what can be done next week:) I also have

Hamada-sensei today with my schedule I have discussed 8D
economy, Japanese writing, essay, social sciences free = D So
naja self-study in a different room ... * Cough * here comes with the netbook;)

and on weekends is then school festival 文化 祭
and I must make NEN vortrg ... I have no idea what XD
but there are only 5 minutes ... I already created i like ... I hope >___>''

Well tomorrow I'll go first to Catherine fürn buy pants under the skirt XD
you need really ... with the wind running around with only one hand under his ass, because otherwise the skirt is ... and you will then not only ... * Cough * oh I

commemorated me of something from Tuesday XD
It rained!
but how ...
I swear weltuntergang ... ye have not yet seen.
and you know but this film is determined from typical rain or scene?
type is depressed by the rain, suddenly a bus or truck and spray the water is so high, the wet type completely is.
EXACTLY IS HAPPENING TO NEM TYPES AS MY BUS TO HIM OVER THREATS!
I had to laugh XD
I can not help it ... * hides * I agree containing schadenfredig

Naja and something I want to keep here only briefly because it is not in here, but i like it (mutatis I surrender?)
I'm the end of the month (26) on NEWS concert 8D
and I can not wait;)

I love you all ♥


PS I have just set up the digital photo frame from my brother and my mother ... And yes I admit I cried a bit ... but I would not call it nostalgia ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment