Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Interval International Resort

New Year new luck!

So, where do you start?
goes with it pretty well right now. However, I also hand the AZA-Q remote. The mine has pulled down my immune system totally and of course I immediately got a cold. The Nebebwirkungen are accordingly. Actually get the people have received organ donations, etc. So really heavy stuff.
As I write, but in about 3 weeks exams will not do at all! I can not be so tired at noon, I can not learn. So I got the just deposed me and we went two days later the better. I'm not yet with the doctor said, but because there must be something else.

On Tuesday I'm so so much "free time". Since I now always go for blood collection and after that I went shopping again. And then I still Qua & Ko. up to seven.
I write, at this moment two major's story. And I'm so verquert something. I usually start somewhere in the middle and then I write about so drum. What exactly is complete nonsense, yes. But I've usually already so a rough plan in mind how everything should look like. And on Tuesday we had a presentation. That was really great, but somehow not so sparkling.
Regardless, I've managed to beat this course in my first to write chapters for the Atlantis Story! This is so awesome! Okay, I'll have to type out yet, but it's been great! Maybe a little spelling and all, but, otherwise it's perfect!
It was really so great. I mean, who writes determines know what I mean. If you sit on such a very special part and does not get further. And then you have such a day where it say simply "flows from one out." I had last year, not often. I see this as a good sign. I'd quite like to be completely finished until Easter at least with the first 10 parts of Atlantis. When I hang my slave story yet, but I've had a couple of the later parts ready and the moment I correct. I have a small change in the storyline considered. Let's see where that leads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment