Tuesday, December 21, 2010

How To Make Southparkstudios Faster

Uncle Doctor and the blood pricking

I was this morning again with Uncle Doc pricking for blood. Was pretty snowed the A5. 'm Partial also slipped quite well, but Flo was yes and we had a very fun Gesrpäch about alcohol, its size and how to prevent too much pleasure. I must honestly confess that I throw up the pro forma, ie the pick falls out before it's in a coma do not find really practical. Especially since I can not put my finger in the neck. Besides, I know where is my limit and I remain quite well under it.

I hope I now get my coat evening so far advanced that I once again to may be the ultimate Christmas gift set. I have a lot more to pack and wanted to be ready tomorrow.
morning I'm again in the evening lecture and I have to work in Lich. Thursday is the day of departure, I will make again and again to Frankfurt Christmas Market tour. Evening Christmas party at the café. There is fondue. Let's see how it is. Secret Santa, we do so not this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment